- An envelope of ready-made hamburger slices.
- A piece of onion sliced into thin circles.
- One tomato, cut into round slices.
- Four slices of cheddar cheese.
- Two tablespoons of ketchup.
- Four loaves of burger bun.
Pour a liter of oil in a deep frying pan, then raise it on the fire, and leave it until the oil is hot.
Put the hamburger slices in the oil, then flip them on both sides until they are cooked and browned on both sides.
Remove the hamburger from the oil, then place it on absorbent paper.
Put a piece of hamburger in each loaf of bread, then put a slice of tomato and a slice of cheese on top of each piece.
Serve the hamburger with fries and mayonnaise.